1. New Members will receive their Welcome Email after setting up their account in the Our Own Rescue Member portal. You MUST confirm your email to activate your account.
2. Please read the Welcome Email in its entirety.
3. We are a TEAM and every member is responsible for inviting and bringing in at least 3 new members to help the community grow. Make sure your invitees are signed up under you properly and that their sponsor link is activated properly to build their down line.
4. New Members are encouraged to attend as many weekly Zoom calls as possible and to actively invite guests to the calls.
5. Our Own Rescue Zoom calls start promptly at the top of the hour and Members are encouraged to stress the importance of this to their Guests joining the call at least five minutes early.
6. We require our members to join our private Members Only Telegram Group, this is where all important announcements are published. Please respect the chat group and keep the room free of controversy and negative comments, statements and energy.
7. No Social Media broadcasting or soliciting people to join our Community using our name or logo is allowed – anyone found to be soliciting on social media with our name and/or logo will be removed from the Community.
8. Donation Confirmation: Upon receiving a donation, it is mandatory to confirm it within 48 hours
through the intended recipient's back office.
Unconfirmed Donations: Failure to confirm a donation within the stipulated time frame will result in the donor's account being confirmed by the Administrator (Admin).
Assistance Required/Confirmation: If another member has not confirmed your donation within 48 hours, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Account Inactivity: If any account remains inactive for a period exceeding 30 days, the Administrator (Admin) retains the authority to assume ownership of said account.
10. Account Ownership Transfer Requests: To change the ownership of an account when you are not the account holder or owner, members must formally submit a written request to the Administrator at email@example.com All account changes will be handled by the Admin Team when applicable.
11. Contacting Administration: For any questions or inquiries, please direct them to the Administrator via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Ads by OurOwnRescue.info